FuelTech FT550 EFI System | ECU & Dashboard
ECU electronic injection system in automotive vehicles.The FT550 is an engine fuel control and monitoring system from FuelTech: electronic fuel injection, integrated dashboard, data acquisition and power management.
• Otto cycle engine control for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12 cylinders
• Wankel engine control (rotary) for 2, 3 and 4 rotors
• Full sequential ignition control, semi-sequential and multipoint control
• Ignition control through trigger wheel or distributor
• Full sequential ignition or wasted spark
• Closed loop injection through oxygen sensor (wide band lambda sensor)1
• AMP SUPERSEAL automotive connectors
• Electronic throttle body Control (Drive-By-Wire)
• Ignition timing and actuator based Idle control (electronic throttle body, stepper motor, or PWM valve)
• Real-time adjustable maps on the screen and on the FTManager software (including internet remote tuning)
• IP67 Waterproof sealed case made from polished ABS
• FT550 EFI: 5.75 x 3.62 x 2.13 in
• FT550 packaging: 12.2 x 8.86 x 3.33 in
• Shipping box: 13 x 9.45 x 5.9 in
WHATS IN THE BOX?:
• 1 FT550 EFI
• 1 10ft unterminated harness A+B (optional)
• 1 Operation and installation guide
• 1 Mounting system
• 1 Protection cover for the FT550 ECU
• 1 FuelTech badge
• 1 USB flash drive (containing the FTManager softwares and guides)
• 1 Mini USB cable
• 1 Promotional kit
The FuelTech FT550 is the best ECU for projects that require more features, including GearController (power-shifts), built-in accelerometer (G-meter) and gyroscope; In addition to all PowerFT ECU line features such as sequential injection and ignition, O2 closed loop, active traction control, integrated BoostController, internal datalogger, progressive and PRO-Nitrous controls, odometers, electronic throttle control, inclinometer, drag racing features and more.
It also features a sturdy and high-quality waterproof plastic case, automotive connectors with 52 pins, USB communication and two CAN Bus ports, 14 inputs and 24 outputs that are fully configurable.
Features the same FT600 dashboard design, including features like engine start button, new inclinometer gauges and virtual LEDs for arrows, headlights and other functions. The screen allows editing the maps directly on the module, without the need for computer use, seamless integration between the ECU and Vehicle dashboard!
The FT550 ECU use the same FTManager software of the FT600, with all the exact same features and functionalities, including the newest update that allows the user to update their fuel map by applying the O2 closed loop corrections that took place from a log file. The map files of all the PowerFT ECUs are compatible with each other, meaning that you can upgrade ECUs and keep the same tune you had already.
Product intended for off-road race-only, ground vehicle use only. FuelTech is not responsible for any misuse of these products. Check with your local authorities regarding highway laws in your area.
* No Harness or Connectors Included.
Receive FREE Shipping on orders of $150 or more.
At Elite Garage, we only offer Top Quality products that we would use on our own cars. Nothing but the best. Accept nothing less.